Greg J Howell
Greg Howell is a Principal of Howell & Associates. He has over 20 years of experience working with high net worth individuals
and their families developing comprehensive financial plans for
Wealth Preservation & Wealth Transfer. Implementation of these plans is accomplished through a combination of conventional investment strategies and advanced planning techniques. Greg strongly believes in the balanced use of securities and insurance products to enhance total return opportunities, raise income levels, minimize overall exposure to risk and potentially reduce
Greg taught finance on the collegiate level in both graduate and
undergraduate programs. He served as the Wisconsin Native
American marketing contact while at Merrill Lynch.
Greg has educated hundreds of retirees on topics related to Advanced Estate Planning, IRA distributions, Annuity Maximization and Asset allocation.
Mr. Howell received his Bachelors and Masters degrees from the
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and later obtained his
Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorTM from the College
of Financial Planning in Denver, CO.
He has served on the Board of the Howard Suamico Optimist, Greater Green Bay Kiwanis, Green Bay Botanical Garden and worked with the NWTC Marketing Committee.
• Series 7 General Securities Registration
• Series 24 General Principals Registration
• Series 66 Investment Advisor State Registration
• Series 31 Managed Futures Registration
• Life & Annuity Registration
• Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
• University of Wisconsin Green Bay – (BA) in Bus.Administration and (MS) Masters of Science
• 2009 Innaugural inductee in Wisconsin State LeagueBaseball Hall of Fame