Howell & Associates Advanced Planning - Green Bay, Wisconsin


Right To Appeal

If you disagree with a decision made on your claim, you can appeal it. For an explanation of the steps you can take, read The Appeals Process (Publication No. 05-10041).

You can handle your own appeal with free help from Social Security, or you can choose to have a representative help you. We can give you information about organizations that can help you find a representative. For more information about selecting a representative, read Your Right To Representation (Publication No. 05-10075).